Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Writer's Group Break

Last night was the final Writer's Group meeting before the summer break.  I didn't know this when I signed up, but I did learn it about two months ago; the group stops meeting during July and August.  Because this is a drop-in group, attendance always varies.  In the summer months it varies even more.  A couple of years ago, they decided to stop for the summer and resume in September.  At first I was sad, and I still am a little, but I do understand.  July and August is when most people take vacation (in Canada anyway), so attendance had been spotty.  I'm wondering if my Hubby will still let me be absent two Tuesdays a month so I can write uninterrupted.  Though I plan on enjoying as much of my summer as possible, I'm looking forward to September and re-connecting with the writer's group.

No comments:

Post a Comment