Sunday, April 26, 2015

Last Week #28 - Character Improvements

Last week I lamented that I didn't get to write very much.  I'm excited to say that I got some work done on my outline. I needed it, the story needs it. I need to know where to go and I think I'm making progress. I doubt that I'm going to follow the outline completely, but I need something to guide me, as I'm not sure how to connect the middle with the end of the story.  Maybe once I get to that point, it'll just come to me. I also want to change the name of one of my male characters. I already changed the name of one character.  I also am in the process of merging two characters. They were serving the same function, so having both of them seemed redundant. I feel like there's been an improvement this week and I hope it keeps going.

No comments:

Post a Comment