Sunday, February 5, 2017

Last Week #73 - Blogging and Reading In Tumultuous Times

I wrote a blog post about 1984 and blogging. Took a bit out of me, but it was good. I've decided I should read, Brave New World, and reread 1984 and The Handmaid's Tale. But I don't want to drive myself crazy with worry and fear of the future, so I'll probably read Carve the Mark as soon as I'm done with The Satanic Verses. I want to mix the light and the serious, or I might go mad.

I'm still obsessively reading the news. Every night before bed and every morning when I get up. I should probably stop, but I'm afraid I'll miss the apocalypse warnings. I'm worried about my country, our neighbours to the south and the world.

I know this is short, but if feel like if I talk about what happened in Quebec City, I'll cry. I feel like if I talk about Bowling Green, I'll Hulk out and turn green. So much happened this week, I can't really sum it all up.

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment