Monday, January 17, 2011

The Scoop

I know it’s been a while since I posted.  It’s been a while since I’ve really written anything.  This can be attributed to two words.  Morning Sickness.  That’s right, I’m expecting my second baby early this summer.  My husband and I are really excited. 

I’m hoping that since I’ve hit the second trimester, I’ll be writing and blogging back at my normal pace.  We’ll see how well that works out, but I’m optimistic.  I miss writing.  I think about the stories I could be working on, I think about the novel that hasn’t moved in months.  I want to get reacquainted with the characters I’ve created.

In this new hopeful mindframe, there are a few contests I’m looking to enter:


Will I be able to do all of these by their due dates?  I hope so.  I have plans in my head; it’s just about finding the time to get them out on paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment