Saturday, January 7, 2017

Last Week #71 - Images In My Head

It's been a busy start to the New Year. I had been feeling out of sorts, but I think I'm feeling a bit better. I think part of that is the holiday craziness is over. I've been able to decompress a bit. Not as much as I'd like though... I think another part of me feeling better is what I've read so far this year. I've already finished two book! The Queen of The Tearling and Can You Keep A Secret, not exactly similar, but both had me hooked. They had plots that kept me engaged and I was emotionally attached to the characters. I've also felt more like blogging, which has been on the decline lately. If I'm reading and blogging, that usually means I'm writing more.

Which brings me to the crux of this post, what did I write last week? Well, actually, not much. A few sentences, a short scene, but the story has been playing in my head. Things I want my MC to do, what I want her to say, how she is going to feel. I feel like the wind is shifting and the story is going to be blown about a bit, but it is also going to make it to the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment