Saturday, December 27, 2014

Last Week #15 - My Latest Queries

I queried 5 (five!) agencies about my non-fiction project the last week before Christmas.  That's five opportunities for someone to say YES (and five for someone to say NO).  I read all their websites and didn't see anything about simultaneous submissions, so I hope that this is okay.  Except for one, I addressed the letters to specific agents.  I stared at the letters for a long time, hoping that they are good enough.  I guess all writers must feel this at some point, hoping that the words that they've put on a page (or screen) are good enough to entice an agent to represent them. 
I feel good that it's done.  I feel like I can let this manuscript sit and wait and I don't have to worry about it for a while.  I feel like I can focus on my fictional works now instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment