Wednesday, April 4, 2012

April Goals

So, I haven’t been writing everyday.  March was a busy month.  Much of the progress I felt I had in February didn’t continue.  Now, I am looking to get it back.  To that end, I’ve decided to make a list of goals for the month.  It will not be a long list.  If I give myself too much to do, I know I’m just setting myself up for failure.  The two little children aren’t going away.  Neither are my husband or my friends and family.  All of whom I love.  What I want to do is pretty simple.

1. Write for 10 minutes everyday.  (I already know I’m going to miss a few, like the first three days of April, but I can still try.)

2. Finish editing the last short story I have in my folder.

3. Apply all short story hard copy edits to the computer files.

There, three simple goals.  Can I do it?  I think I can :)



No comments:

Post a Comment