Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Random #29 - Considering Social Media

I'm thinking about social media. Specifically, the social media I don't use. Instagram, Google+, and Facebook.  It seems like everyone has them.  Which do you like?  Which would I like?  I have Twitter and Pinterest already.  I enjoy using them.  I try to keep them updated and interesting too, though I'm not always successful.  I have a Goodreads account too, but that doesn't really count, does it?  I feel like I would like Instagram, but I don't know if I can keep it up as much as I do my Twitter. I'm also weary of posting my life in pictures on the Internet. I feel like Facebook and Google+ would only be useful if I actually had something published (whether self or traditional.)  Thoughts?  What do other people think of the social media out there? 

I don't think I would do any of the video type social media, YouTube, Vine.  That's a little too "out there" for me.  I'd feel exposed, anxious, then slightly crazy.  Who knows though?  I could change my mind one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment