Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Random #68 - Looking Forward to 2016

I can't believe it's almost 2016. One year seems like a long time, but it can go by so quickly. Especially when so much as happened. Time doesn't just fly by when you're having fun, it can escape you when you're not looking. So, what happened in 2016? The children are a year older, 4 and 6. My youngest started Junior Kindergarten and my oldest is in Grade 1! I got a new job. I started an online writing class. I decided to rework and hopefully in 2016, finish a novel. And so much more! I celebrated birthdays and visited old friends. I lost loved ones. It was a year of ups and downs, but aren't they all? I'm looking forward to the future, while trying to remember the past.

I am also looking forward to the Holidays being over and getting back to a normal routine. December often tends to shove regularity out the window. I miss my old habits, which I have temporarily lost time for. I don't do resolutions, I never used to meet them, so I stopped making them years ago. Instead, I just continue to strive for balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment