Monday, December 5, 2016

Last Week #70 - Not Much

I didn't write much last week. I wanted to. I got all the stuff out, got myself ready, but I barely wrote a page.  In addition to not writing much, I didn't read much either. Not reading a lot is unusual for me, but when this happens I do find that my reading slumps and my writing slumps are related. Does my reading inspire my writing? A good book can energize me. If I'm not feeling energized, I guess I'm not writing. I'm hoping to do better this week though. I've given up on the book I was trying to read (something I rarely do). I've picked something I think is better. I only just started it yesterday. I'm hoping that the reading will pump up the writing and I can keep moving forward with my work-in-progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment