Monday, January 26, 2015

Last Week #18 - Work


I didn't do as much as I wanted to this past week.  Real life has been getting in the way.  I'm currently looking for work and as many may know, that can take up loads of time, hours and hours of my day. Now that I finally have a free few moments, I'm caught between a blog and a book place.  I find that lately I've been going to my blogs first when I have free time.  I'm wondering if it's easier. I write about a book I just read, a printer that died or throw up my weekly inspirational quote.  When it's done, I have a quick sense of accomplishment.  If I work on my book for just a few minutes, I feel like I need more time, like I didn't get enough done.  I know I should just be happy that I got those thirty or sixty minutes, but I long for more.  When that time is up, though novel progress has been made, I don't get the same feeling.  I should just screw the feeling and work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment