Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Random #35 - Over Feed

I'm so incredibly far behind in my blog reading.  I follow so many. I've thought about culling the list, but who would I get rid of?  I added each to my Google Reader, then my Feedly, for a reason. Too often I open my Feedly and there are over 500 unread posts and articles.  I know there are some people/sites that post much more than others, like Book Riot and Writer Unboxed, there are blogs that are nice, fun, friendly people writing about a book they just read or meal they just ate. I don't want to hit "mark all as read", so I scroll through sometimes and see only a fraction of what I've gathered.  There's no way I can catch up if I want to keep regular life moving forward.  I don't know how to make it better/easier. Honestly, I don't know if I want to change a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment