Monday, June 1, 2015

Last Week #31 - Reading The Waves

I got a bit written last week, but not as much as I would have liked. I became really focused on finishing The Waves, a good, but frustratingly slow novel, by Virginia Woolf. I had been reading it for about a month and just could not deal with it going any longer. The book became my focus last week and I'm happy to say that I finished it.  It was a good book, but if I ever decide to read it for a third time, I'm going to get an audiobook.

I did get to add a few sentences to a new scene I started a couple weeks ago, so that's exciting. I've been thinking about my ever-evolving outline too. It's going to end up being twenty pages long the way I'm going.  But, so what?  If it gets me to the end of the story faster, with a clearer path, then that's what I'm creating it for. I'm hoping this week brings more writing time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment