Sunday, June 14, 2015

Last Week #33 - What Is She Going To Do?

I love my outline.  So far.  I might change my mind tomorrow.  I really think that it's going to be long when I'm done.  I also think it will help me place the scenes I've already written. Here's a bit of a scene I am thinking of writing:
  • Sunday Morning, a call from Ben, she ignores it
    • She tries to have a normal day, calls and texts from Ben
    • She finally calls him back before lunch and he talks vaguely about threats and Kaitlyn and Robert
      • She tries to find a way to end things, but he abruptly ends the call
What is she going to do?

I don't even know if this/these scenes are going to take place.  It's just what is swirling around in my head right now.  I have a feeling I'm going to edit the outline before I start writing for it.  Also, I've already written scenes for, as well as not part of, the outline.  I've just been diving into the story and if the outline isn't on my mind, my characters' actions are.  

I wonder how this will all turn out. Will it even be publishable? I keep reading about authors who have manuscripts tucked away in drawers and cabinets and I worry about this one. Not that I think that's what will happen, but I worry that is what will happen. I shouldn't think about stuff like that when it's not even finished. We will just see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment